Saturday 13 September 2008

Update

For the past year:

Mr Shenanigans has been 'mixing up' the minds of me and two other out of body men causing 'hell' for them all. He lies constantly - he causes HAVOC wherever I go when he mixes up other people's minds (thought transferance, and ability to cause others to speak 'for him'). He has found it great fun (using alliterative speech and many 'sayings' like 'Game Over', 'Famous for it', 'Jesus is it', 'I drain minds', 'Give it a Whirl' 'shit faced', 'stamp on', 'facing it', 'what's my worth', 'worth', 'Fridays girl (fry my brains)', swears a lot using the F word etc., (mostly boring, but supposedly 'intelligent' for him) He can cause me not to think for hours at a time, he can cause me to speak his words with vehemence, he can move my body and cause it pain. He's unemotional about hurting or harming others. He can cause me to cry, laugh and mix up my emotions. He uses catchphrases from old TV adverts.

We have each tried to show Mr Shenanigans that Heaven awaits - but he is reluctant to go, because he THINKS he faces hell over what he's been doing for the past 50 odd years. He has had a lot of 'fun' with other oob's, and other women - torturing, training, taming, them (as he puts it).

This man needs stopping. He is putting his own mind at risk, because someone else could easily 'join' in and cause more havoc! There are many out of body people who are NOT this way inclined - and some are FAR more intelligent than him. Some oob people may realise that HIS mind is the one 'mixing' them up - and so he might be in danger of his own consciousness being at risk.

Some oob people deny that Heaven exists, and are trying to contact their loved ones via the Church. Others are having 'fun' still on Earth 'possessing' other people because they also don't wish to go to Heaven (for whatever reason, often through feeling guilty, or fear). This particular chap has been causing havoc for many years with different people - we are NOT related in any way whatsoever (although he caused havoc for my mother when she was alive). I too have been in mental hospital twice over this particular oob man, and came out both times with a clean bill of mental health.

I, personally, have no 'guide' to call upon (I reluctantly say this, because everyone here believes that I have). He is able to transfer thoughts to other people (mixing them up too) - so this might not be believable until you take it home! He has caused a number of complete havoc mixups for the year he's been around (with the two other poor oob men). He pretends to be many other people (calling himself a 'master of disguises').

Other 'spirit releasement' therapists have tried, in the past, to sort this out - to no avail. I am in desperate need of help to remove him and get him into Heaven (I hope that he will try to do this himself, but I cannot believe his lies).

No comments: